Volvo water temp sensor VOE 14505855 used for excavator EC210B EC290B
Volvo Water Temp sensor VOE14505855 Specifications:
- Part name: Water temperature sensor, water temperature switch
- Category: Volvo Excavator Spare Parts
- Compatible Models: EC160B, EC180B, EC140B, EC290B, EC210B, EC240B
- Part number: VOE 14505855 14505855
- Section Node: Sender and monitoring systems / Electrical sensor
- Stock: In stock
- Payment terms: T/T, Paypal, Western Union, Money Gram
- Delivery time: 1-3 days by DHL, FEDEX, UPS, TNT, ARAMEX, EMS
The coolant temperature sensor 14505855 for Volvo models Description:
- The coolant temperature sensor on Volvo models with a normally aspirated 6-cylinder engine is mounted in the coolant housing on the right side of the engine, below the thermostat.
- It monitors the engine coolant on the engine side of the thermostat. This provides an accurate reading of both banks of the engine.
- The sensor is a negative temperature coefficient (NTC) sensor. This means as engine coolant temperature increases, sensor internal resistance decreases, causing a drop in sensor voltage.
- The engine coolant temperature sensor is responsible for sending the temperature of the engine to the DME and then shared with the instrument cluster via bus signal.
- This data is used in conjunction with other signals to determine the correct engine timing, fuel injector pulse along with other adaptable features. It is the main sensor used to operate the electronic cooling fan.
- It is a two-wire sensor. One wire is the reference voltage monitored by the DME to determine coolant temperature. The other is a shared ground wire, shared with the engine oil sensor and the engine pressure sensor.
NOTE: Please make sure the model number, part number and photo is the same as yours.
SATISFACTION WARRANTY: We offer repair service or exchange service for free in 3 month warranty.