Aftermarket Parts of CAT Atmospheric Pressure Sensor 266-0136
CAT Atmospheric Pressure Sensor 266-0136 Information:
- Product name: CAT Atmospheric Pressure Sensor
- Fits for machine: Caterpillar
- Compatible models: E315D E320D
- Part number: 266-0136
- Hole Thread Size (in): Face Seal
- Connector Type: 3 Pin Ampseal
- Voltage (VAC): 5 DC Regulated
- Sensor Type: Speed
- Condition: 100% new excavator parts in replacement
- Place of origin: China
- Stock: In stock
- Payment terms: T/T, Paypal, Western Union, Money Gram
- Delivery time: 1-3 days by DHL, FEDEX, UPS, TNT, ARAMEX, EMS
CAT Boost Pressure 266-0136 Description:
- CAT differential pressure sensors use MEMS, capacitance or strain gage technology that generates an output signal (Analog or PWM) that is proportional to the pressure differential across the two input ports. The sensors are available with a variety of electrical connectors and process connection types.
- High accuracy
- Available in various pressure ranges
- Delta pressure sensors are used on engines and machines in applications including exhaust after treatment systems, hydraulic systems, fuel systems, oil systems, etc.
- Cat pressure sensors are application specific sensors. Consult your owner’s manual or contact your local Cat Dealer for more information.
Compatible Models for CAT Atm Pressure Sensor 266-0136 :
- GENERATOR； SR4B
- PETROLEUM PRODUCTS： G3520B
- ENGINE – INDUSTRIAL： C175-16 C175-20 G3412 G3508 G3508B G3508J G3512 G3512B G3512E G3512H G3512J G3516 G3516B G3516C G3516H G3516J G3520 G3520B G3520C G3520E G3520H G3520J G3616
- EXCAVATOR：311D LRR 312D 312D L 313D 314D CR 314D LCR 315D L 318D L 319D 319D L 319D LN 320D 320D FM 320D FM RR 320D GC 320D L 320D LN 320D LRR 320D RR 321D LCR 323D 323D L 323D LN 323D S 323D SA
- ENGINE – GENERATOR SET：C175-16 G3520C G3520E POWER SYS XQC1200 XQC1600
- We are not an authorized OEM dealer of Caterpillar, , Komatsu, Hitachi, Kobelco, Volvo or any other OEM brand.
- We sell parts “Made to Fit” these brands which are often referred to as “Aftermarket.” Use of any OEM manufacturer name is not intended to represent any relationship between the two companies, instead it indicates that we sell replacement parts that are compatible with OEM components.